We offer a wide variety of activities that can appeal to the kid in everyone.
Activities included in admission
- Feed the Fish at Patch Pond
- Kiddie Play Area
- Hayrack ride
- Barrel Train*
- Tricycle Track*
- Petting zoo
- Prairie Playground
- Duck Races
- Zip line*
- Hill Slide
- Horse shoes
- Wooden train
- Pumpkin Junction Depot
- Goat Playground
- Ring toss
- Hay fort
- Corn crib
- Corn maze
- Milo maze
- Back Hoe sandbox
- Bouncing Pillow
- Fun cut out photo signs
- Balance course
* age, height, or weight restrictions apply
Additional activities (extra fee)
- Pumpkin Cannon ($2 per shot)
- “The Gourdinator” Gourd Gun ($1 per shot or 3 shots for $2)
- Sling shot ($.50 per shot or 3 shots for $1)
- Airsoft Gallery (30 shot magazine for $2)
- Prairie Putting Green (4 shots for $1)
- Whistle Stop Electric Train $1
A plethora of pumpkins for the picking!
Nice variety of standard orange pumpkins for you to choose are
waiting for you in our large pumpkin field as well as wonderful
educational and photo opportunities.
- Pumpkins are sold by the pound – market value.
- Specialty pumpkins, decorative gourds, corn stalks, straw bales, and Indian corn (as available) for purchase.
Festival fun foods at competitive prices
Full Concessions available: Hot dogs, hamburgers, nachos, frito chili pies, etc…funnel cakes, carmel apples, shaved ice, kettle corn, and a patch favorite apple cider slushies
Large covered shelters and picnic tables available. Hand washing station
in back of main barn by petting zoo as well as portable lavatories
with hand sanitizer. Handicap accessible.