Available during Pumpkin Patch Fall Festival last weekend of September – October 31.
Applejack offers self-guided educational opportunities to help teachers meet curriculum needs. This is an excellent field trip option where teachers, students, and parents can all learn and play together. To qualify for field trip rates, groups must be from a licensed daycare/school and have pre-registered online (see below).
Registered field trip admission is $6.00 per person
- Applies to all children 3 years old and older and all adults).
- Includes all listed patch attractions and a pumpkin from the “School Patch.”
- Additional discounts do not apply, registration must be submitted no less than 48 hours prior to day of requested visit
- Teachers, classroom paras, and bus drivers FREE (with ID) “School Patch” pumpkin included if desired.
- Children 2 yrs and under FREE (no pumpkin-can purchase separately if desired)
Sheltered lunch/snack area reservations for education groups available on request. ONLY weekday education groups are allowed to bring own sack lunches/snacks and/or are welcome to purchase from our concession stand.
EARLY REGISTRATION INCENTIVE: Reservation registrations received before May 31st receive $1 off each paid admission.
Allow at least 2 hours for your field trip plus additional time if planning on lunch or snack during your visit. When registration is confirmed a field trip guide will be attached with details regarding entrance & safety requirements, snack/lunch and emergency protocols, rain-out and cancellation policies.
Homeschool groups are always welcome at the Applejack Pumpkin Patch.
One teacher/coordinator free admission per 15 paid admissions (pumpkin from “School Patch” included). School field trip guidelines for entrance apply.
Bus Driver Guidelines
Bus Drivers are allowed free entrance into the Applejack Pumpkin Patch to enjoy the activities as they wish with their students. A “Bus Driver” is an organization transportation employee (must have ID), who is responsible for the driving of a 10+ passenger organization vehicle specifically for fieldtrip purposes. (Sorry, parent carpools, although very much appreciated, does not constitute “bus drivers”).